MEET JAMES O. RICE, JR.
ATTORNEY & COUNSELOR AT LAW
I am a native of Asheville, North Carolina, and graduated from A.C. Reynolds High School in 1987. My undergraduate degree is in biology from the University of South Carolina, and I received my Juris Doctorate from George Mason University in Arlington, Virginia, in 2004. My practice focuses primarily on criminal defense. I help clients deal with a wide range of criminal issues from minor charges to major felony or federal charges. I understand that any criminal charge is a serious matter to each of my clients and my goal is provide you with the best defense possible tailored to fit your needs. I defend individuals who are facing charges from DWI, traffic tickets, assault, theft, drug possession and other crimes in the Asheville area.
In my spare time I enjoy running with my brother and spending time with my children and my dog, Lily.
- All North Carolina State Courts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- North Carolina Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers